When booking a banquet hall, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- Consider the size of the room and the number of guests you’ll have.
- Think about the type of event you’re hosting. Will it be a sit-down dinner or a more informal gathering?
- Take into account the amenities the banquet hall offers. Does it have a stage, a dance floor, or a built-in bar?
- Consider the location of the banquet hall. Is it close to public transportation or easy to find?
- The hall should be clean and well-maintained.
- The staff should be professional and courteous.
- The price should be within your budget